Monday, January 28, 2008

~MY BAD~


Hiya ladies in blogland:-) I have been lolling and fritting my time away, spending too much energy on non issues and before I knew it I missed the chance to celebrate my wonderful friends most special day:( I have no excuses other than my usual backup, my A.D.D. but I respect and adore this gal too much to even try that with her. I have been frolicking on You Tube way toooooo much!!! So, to my dear friend Ellen, a belated 39th Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true!!!
ps..AND what a PRETTY friend she is:-)WOOT!!
Hug Life, Marylou

5 comments:

ellen said...

WHAT???? My Bad???? I'm bad??? Moi??? Are you sure???

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I almost forgot my friend's Birthday.....

ellen said...

It's me again. I finally found the words to your post!
You are too kind. Thank you for all of your wonderful words and wishes.
39? I think not, but 39 is a dim memory!

a Pocket Angel said...

Marylou, I just wanted to stop by and say hello and that I was thinking about you.. Hope that all is well with you.
Happy belated Birthday to Ellen who is a very sweet and funny gal!
Hugs & love ~Mary~

a Pocket Angel said...

Hello it's me again! I'm having a Valentine banner give-a-way. Please stop by blog & leave a comment if you would like to enter.. Thanks :-}~Mary~IsabellasCloset