Tuesday, May 05, 2009

And She Is Here;-)


She has arrived and what a GIRL;-) Gianna Maria, pictured here with her mommy and daddy, my son and his lovely wife Genevieve, was sent from Heaven to Us on April 17th. She weighed 7lbs 2oz, 20 inches long and came to join her mommy and daddy with a gentle soft cry. I have had the pleasure of 3 visits and she changes each time I see her, one visit looking like her dad and one looking like her mom. At the end of the day I believe she looks like Gianna, a precious child sent to us to love;) God is so good and we are so blessed!!
Embrace Life,
Marylou

4 comments:

a Bohemian Market said...

Marylou:
What a perfectly lovely family portrait!!! I love the soft pink bow in her hair : )
I forgot to tell you what a poster perfect photograph of your son in his fireman's uniform gently cradling his daughter!!!
Talk to us more, okay?
peace
Hooters

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
didi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
小小彬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.