Thursday, November 15, 2007

~FRIENDS~



Last night I had the pleasure of chatting with our dear friend Carole. So ladies here is the scoop:) She is doing well, her attitude is "fantabulous" and she is one strong woman!! She is having frequent physical therapy visits but considering what she has been thru this gal is moving forward. The computer is still difficult for her but she will return to blogging as soon as she can. She sends her love to all and thanks everyone for the kind messages and good wishes:)

We could have spoken for hours, two kindred pals with many seasons in common. She is the yin of my yang:-) Her engaging spirit and affable manner touches my heart.... The beauty of her words and gentle kindness left me in awe of this lady I call my comrade, buddy & pal.

I am so happy and I feel so blessed to be considered her friend so I leave you with this message:

"OF ALL THE BLOSSOMS IN LIFE'S GARDEN,
FRIENDSHIP IS THE MOST FRAGRANT"
Hug Life, Marylou:)

3 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

So beautiful. Mary

a Bohemian Market said...

Oh Marylou:
Where did you find the figurine of us? It is too cool!!! You are so kind to me. I loved talking with you last night : )
Thank you for posting my recovery; just the numbness in my fingers is still here : (
Healing takes time.
Love & Peace
Hooter

a Pocket Angel said...

Marylou, Thanks for the up date about Carole. I'm so glad you got to talk with her. She is a great Gal!! I'm thrilled she is doing so well.
Hope you and yours have a lovely Thanksgiving!
Hugs & love ~Bella~ :-}