Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's A Boy;)


Lately it has been difficult for me to blog as there have been sad events happening in my life.......but.....today I have some good news and would like to share it with YOU;) My daughter, Francesca, is pregnant and she saw her gynecologist yesterday and had some tests done. The baby is well and so is mom. All is going in nature's direction as expected. THE DOCTOR INFORMED MY DAUGHTER AND HER HUSBAND THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A BOY;) Wow, I am so very grateful;) A new life is coming and I am to be a grandmother for the first time!! It is very exciting. My daughter needs to have a cesarean so they have chosen the date which is September 25th. I am counting the days;) Now, off I go to do some shopping, what do little boys like??? I am sure I shall remember the moment I walk into the mall;)
Embrace Life, Marylou

3 comments:

a Bohemian Market said...

Oh the sweet word: Grandma : )
Marylou I am so happy Joy is in your life!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs of Love
carole
Hooters

a Pocket Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a Pocket Angel said...

Oh sweet MaryLou, How wonderful that your Daughter Francesca is happy, healthy & having a baby boy!!
Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry you are having such a hard time right now.
I want to wish you a Happy Mother's day.
Many hugs & much love ~Mary~ :-}

PS My Isabella's birthday is Sept 24.. That's a wonderful time to have a baby. Little boys are just such great fun! Oh just you wait and see. Hope you had fun shopping.