Friday, August 31, 2007

~REPRISE~











Awwwwwwww...yesterday my most special fella came over and took me to lunch. WOOHOO:-) The special fella is my son, Tony! We went to the most delightful Italian restaurant and dined on wild salmon over a bed of polenta...Can we all say YUMMMMMEEEEEEEE!! Tony not only took my mind off the last few silly days of drama he also took me to a fun second hand store where I found this BEAUTY, Gift From The Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh:-) I am gonna share some of the pics with ya cause they truly put a smile on my face. I love the ocean so for me this is very special...between Tony's visit, our divine lunch and my special find, life is good again:-) A big shout out goes to you all for your words of encouragement..this blogging community never ceases to amaze me. Your love and kind messages inspired me..YUP..I did it!! I smiled, grinned, greeted and almost mowed down every poor soul who crossed my path yesterday:-) Tony even asked me, "Mom, are you okay??? You seem rather extra happy:) I explained to him the previous days events and he smiled, put his head down, touched my hand and said....."Mom, I LOVE YOU"..awwwwwwwwwww, I tell ya, it just don't get much better than that!! Rock on ladies and PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO HUG LIFE!!! Marylou

1 comment:

a Bohemian Market said...

Squirrelly Girlie:
I love Polenta!!! How neat to have the meal with your handsome son!!!
Love the photographs too.
Now I am hungry : )
Talk with you later
c
Hooter